Date of publication: 2017-08-21 22:26
Exercise: Read the essay questions below. Which one asks you to write an opinion essay and which one is for problem-solution essay? The underlined words may help you to reach your decision.
Topic 6: During the last weeks of the academic year, there is a decrease in students’ motivation. What are the reasons for this problem and how can it be solved?expressingthe general problem
Topic 8: Many university students have difficulty in managing their money while they are studying at universityaway from their family. What kind of problems do they have related to money? And what should they do to solve these problems?
In composition , problem-solution is a method for analyzing and writing about a topic by identifying a problem and proposing one or more solutions.
Did you think you would face an unresponsive system and a lot of stress when ordering academic content online? That won’t happen when you choose to be your partner!
● The first step of the process involves an order form. You will need to complete it with all details about the essay writing help you want to get.
● Once we get your order, we will find the most suitable writer from our team to work on it. Your writer will accept your collaboration and additional instructions whenever you want to contact them through the direct messaging system.
● We always complete the content on time! Rest assured that the deadline you set will not be violated!
67. Nowadays many people have access to computers on a wide basis and a large number of children play computer games. What are the negative impacts of playing computer games and what can be done to minimize the bad effects?
SampleEssaytopic: Overpopulation of urban areas has led to numerous problems. Explain the problems and suggest ways that governments and individuals can tackle these problems.
Problem Solution Essays Give a Detailed Plan : What makes a problem-solution paper different is that it gives a detailed plan for how the problem needs to be solved and argues for a specific action. The body argues for your solution and explains:
The enormous growth in the use of the internet over the last decade has led to radical changes to the way that people consume and share information. Although serious problems have arisen as a result of this, there are solutions.
Topic 7: Many people start smoking at an early age and endanger their lives. What are the reasons for this problem and what are the measures that can be taken?
It is important that action is taken to combat these problems. Governments should ensure that adequate legislation and controls are in place that will prevent people from accessing dangerous sites , such as requiring more than simply confirming that you are an adult to view a site. Parents also have a part to play. They need to closely monitor the activities of their children and restrict their access to certain sites , which can now be done through various computer programs. Companies must also improve their onsite IT security systems to make fraud and hacking much more difficult by undertaking thorough reviews of their current systems for weaknesses.
5. University students may have some problems with their roommates during their stay in the dorm or their flat. What kind of problems may they have? How can college students handle problems with roommates?
When you come to brainstorm your solutions, think of the key 'actors' who are involved. It is usually governments and individuals in some way or another.
8. The internet has transformed the way information is shared and consumed, but it has also created problems that did not exist before. What are the most serious problems associated with the internet and what solutions can you suggest?